This is a comprehensive service designed to help organizations of all sizes identify, assess, and mitigate the risks associated with their data security environment on Microsoft Azure. Cloudica will first evaluate your current security measures, then provide recommendations for improving your security posture. We will also provide a tailored action plan for implementing the recommendations. Our experienced security professionals will work closely with you to answer any questions you may have about the security assessment process.
Cloudica designed this assessment for organizations looking to get a better understanding of their security posture, identify any gaps in their security, or simply audit their current security environment.
• a better understanding of your current security posture,
• provide insight into potential risks and vulnerabilities,
• this will enable you to better protect your organization from data breaches and other security threats.
At the end of the assessment, you will:
• have a clear idea of your business’s security posture,
• and an action plan for implementing the recommendations.
• Introduction and Overview: An introduction to the assessment process and what to expect from the day.
• Security Audit: An in-depth review of your security environment, including a review of current security measures and potential risks and vulnerabilities.
• Recommendations: Our security professionals will provide recommendations for improving your security posture.
• Action Plan: A tailored action plan for implementing the recommendations.
Level 1: Basic
You have minimal cybersecurity processes in place and face a high risk of cyberattacks. Immediate attention and significant improvements are necessary to enhance your security posture.
Level 2: Developing
You have some cybersecurity processes in place but require substantial improvements to reach a mature state. You should focus on strengthening your policies, procedures, and security controls.
Level 3: Mature
You have a solid cybersecurity posture, but there is still room for improvement. You should continue enhancing your processes, monitoring capabilities, and incident response practices.
Level 4: Advanced
You have a strong cybersecurity posture and are well-prepared to address potential threats. However, you should remain proactive and stay abreast of emerging threats and technologies to maintain your advanced level of security.
Level 5: Leading
You have a comprehensive and mature approach to cybersecurity. You are a leader in cybersecurity best practices and continually innovate to stay ahead of evolving threats.
A Game-Changing strategy for business success. How Outsourcing IT Staff Can transform your business.
Link do webinaru otrzymają Państwo mailowo dzień przed spotkaniem.
To download our e-book „The best way to Outsource IT Staff” click button below