This is a service offered by Cloudica to help clients secure their data on Microsoft Azure.
We designed this briefing for companies of all sizes using Microsoft Azure to store and manage their data.
The benefits of this service include:
• a greater understanding of the fundamentals of data security on the Microsoft Azure platform,
• an improved ability to protect data from unauthorized access,
• a better understanding of the security features available on the platform,
• The best practices to implement them in your organization.
At the end of the briefing, clients will have:
• A clear understanding of the basics of data security,
• Understanding of what options are available to best secure the data in their specific business model,
• Knowledge of best practices for data security implementation and maintenance.
• Introduction to the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Overview of data security fundamentals.
• Overview of data governance, compliance, and risk assessment.
• Discussion of encryption, authentication, and authorization.
• Overview of security best practices.
• Q&A session.
• Summary & Action plan overview.
Once the above questions have been answered, a disaster recovery and backup readiness index can be calculated based on the following scale:
The disaster recovery and backup readiness index can be calculated by assigning a score of 1-5 to each question based on the level of readiness demonstrated. The scores are then averaged across all questions in each category to determine the readiness level for that category. The overall disaster recovery and backup readiness index is calculated by averaging the readiness levels across all categories.
Level 1: Basic
You have minimal cybersecurity processes in place and face a high risk of cyberattacks. Immediate attention and significant improvements are necessary to enhance your security posture.
Level 2: Developing
You have some cybersecurity processes in place but require substantial improvements to reach a mature state. You should focus on strengthening your policies, procedures, and security controls.
Level 3: Mature
You have a solid cybersecurity posture, but there is still room for improvement. You should continue enhancing your processes, monitoring capabilities, and incident response practices.
Level 4: Advanced
You have a strong cybersecurity posture and are well-prepared to address potential threats. However, you should remain proactive and stay abreast of emerging threats and technologies to maintain your advanced level of security.
Level 5: Leading
You have a comprehensive and mature approach to cybersecurity. You are a leader in cybersecurity best practices and continually innovate to stay ahead of evolving threats.
A Game-Changing strategy for business success. How Outsourcing IT Staff Can transform your business.
Link do webinaru otrzymają Państwo mailowo dzień przed spotkaniem.
To download our e-book „The best way to Outsource IT Staff” click button below