Sometimes companies are undecided on how they should plan their Microsoft Teams rollout. Microsoft Teams has the enterprise class policies and security that you need and expect as well as easy customization options to tailor your team’s experience to your users and your organization. Our workshop helps companies decide on the best steps in order to increase efficiency and get the most out of Microsoft Teams.
Cloudica designed this workshop for IT departments of small companies that would like to implement, migrate and maintain Microsoft Teams for their staff.
Based on Cloudica’s years of experience in helping companies fully utilize the enormous possibilities of Microsoft solutions, this Workshop will ensure that your IT staff are able to have full control over the company’s Microsoft Teams deployment and understand all the possibilities offered by this dynamic tool.
• Which subscriptions are best for your business.
• How to prepare your organization’s network for Microsoft Teams.
• How to configure integration with Microsoft 365 services (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive) and other apps.
• The steps of the implementation process and its impact on users.
• How to monitor usage and feedback.
• How to start your organization-wide rollout.
• Maintain Microsoft Teams running smoothly as the company grows.
• Deal with possible problems.
• Discussion of the company’s needs and plans
• Presentation of all the key features in Microsoft Teams
• Overview of how to best implement the rollout
• Discussion of the solutions to possible problems
• Presentation on how to self-manage the regular upkeep of Microsoft Teams
Once the above questions have been answered, a disaster recovery and backup readiness index can be calculated based on the following scale:
The disaster recovery and backup readiness index can be calculated by assigning a score of 1-5 to each question based on the level of readiness demonstrated. The scores are then averaged across all questions in each category to determine the readiness level for that category. The overall disaster recovery and backup readiness index is calculated by averaging the readiness levels across all categories.
Level 1: Basic
You have minimal cybersecurity processes in place and face a high risk of cyberattacks. Immediate attention and significant improvements are necessary to enhance your security posture.
Level 2: Developing
You have some cybersecurity processes in place but require substantial improvements to reach a mature state. You should focus on strengthening your policies, procedures, and security controls.
Level 3: Mature
You have a solid cybersecurity posture, but there is still room for improvement. You should continue enhancing your processes, monitoring capabilities, and incident response practices.
Level 4: Advanced
You have a strong cybersecurity posture and are well-prepared to address potential threats. However, you should remain proactive and stay abreast of emerging threats and technologies to maintain your advanced level of security.
Level 5: Leading
You have a comprehensive and mature approach to cybersecurity. You are a leader in cybersecurity best practices and continually innovate to stay ahead of evolving threats.
A Game-Changing strategy for business success. How Outsourcing IT Staff Can transform your business.
Link do webinaru otrzymają Państwo mailowo dzień przed spotkaniem.
To download our e-book „The best way to Outsource IT Staff” click button below