The Managed Service for Microsoft Teams offered by Cloudica provides support, Teamwork Analytics (alerting and automation), as well as other enablement products.
Our team of experts can work with you to better understand what’s at the core of your business and help develop and manage your technology strategy in order to scale innovation and get the most out of Microsoft Teams.
We have designed the service for companies who do not have enough IT personnel to manage Microsoft Teams. We assist with:
• And more
• Scale your organization in the most economical way with Managed Services for Microsoft Teams
• Make use of Cloudica’s bespoke services that are tailored to your needs
• Identify and manage current and potential issues related to usage, governance, and security using a data-driven approach
You can rest assured that your team has full access to Microsoft Teams and the service is tailored to your needs.
• We discuss your needs and current solutions and come up with a plan for your individual situation.
• The estimated cost of the Microsoft Teams Managed Service is based on incident management and service request fulfillment (limited to 12 hours annually) for 50 users during business hours (CET timezone).
• All details are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Once the above questions have been answered, a disaster recovery and backup readiness index can be calculated based on the following scale:
The disaster recovery and backup readiness index can be calculated by assigning a score of 1-5 to each question based on the level of readiness demonstrated. The scores are then averaged across all questions in each category to determine the readiness level for that category. The overall disaster recovery and backup readiness index is calculated by averaging the readiness levels across all categories.
Level 1: Basic
You have minimal cybersecurity processes in place and face a high risk of cyberattacks. Immediate attention and significant improvements are necessary to enhance your security posture.
Level 2: Developing
You have some cybersecurity processes in place but require substantial improvements to reach a mature state. You should focus on strengthening your policies, procedures, and security controls.
Level 3: Mature
You have a solid cybersecurity posture, but there is still room for improvement. You should continue enhancing your processes, monitoring capabilities, and incident response practices.
Level 4: Advanced
You have a strong cybersecurity posture and are well-prepared to address potential threats. However, you should remain proactive and stay abreast of emerging threats and technologies to maintain your advanced level of security.
Level 5: Leading
You have a comprehensive and mature approach to cybersecurity. You are a leader in cybersecurity best practices and continually innovate to stay ahead of evolving threats.
A Game-Changing strategy for business success. How Outsourcing IT Staff Can transform your business.
Link do webinaru otrzymają Państwo mailowo dzień przed spotkaniem.
To download our e-book „The best way to Outsource IT Staff” click button below